ClientSouth East Water Limited (SEWL)
CapabilitiesOperations and Maintenance, Asset Management
As part of an alliance, Thiess Services has enjoyed an enduring relationship with South East Water Limited (SEWL) since 1993, delivering exceptional services to 1.4 million customers across South East Melbourne in Victoria.
The team provides operations, asset management and maintenance services, and minor capital works for SEWL’s $1.3 billion water and wastewater networks, treatment plants and other assets, including a 24/7 Communications Centre.
In July 2009, the project scope was expanded to deliver SEWL’s $380 million capital works program. The team continually strives to develop new and innovative ways of delivering value for SEWL.
- Faster response times
- Award-winning vehicle design
- Reduced unplanned interruptions per 100 kilometres by 14 per cent
- Reduced duration of unplanned interruptions by 15 per cent
- Restored 90 per cent of unplanned interruptions in three hours
- Reduced burst and leaks rectification time
- Improved sewer reliability